Dates: DEC 8-18, 2020
PPP Foundations is an introduction to PPP procurement, project design, and implementation. This course illustrates the basic framework for executing PPP projects and is recommended for more advanced training in this field. Participants receive an overview of PPP procurement, project structuring, and an introduction to project finance and the core elements of PPP bankability.
Through live webinar presentations with Q&A, virtual discussions, and self-paced learning, participants will gain knowledge and skills that will enable them to begin their PPP journey within their organization.
- Describe the design and implementation of a PPP program
- Understand the risks and risk allocation methodologies associated with PPPs
- Understand the process of determining value for money (VfM) and risk analysis
- Identify best practices in the conduct of financial, economic, and technical feasibility studies
- Recognize basic project finance structures and the key players
- Compare various procurement options
- Understand the legal and financial models associated with PPPs