IP3’s Project Finance Certified Specialist Program is designed to provide a critical core body of knowledge and skills in project finance and financial modeling.
An IP3 Project Finance Specialist Certification validates a breadth of knowledge acquired through immersive training in financial modeling and contractual structuring.
Specialists will develop skills including:
- Developing an effective feasibility study screening processes based on financial data analysis
- Identifying and allocating the various risks associated with each project to the appropriate stakeholder
- Constructing and creating financing models that calculate value-for-money (VfM) and public sector comparator (PSC) benchmarks, and that evaluate feasibility assumptions and net present values (NPV)
- Preparing sensitivity analyses to stress test the project’s cash flows, projected internal rate of return (IRR), and debt service coverage ratios (DSCR)
- Assessing the underlying economic and financial assumptions contained in the financial models developed by the private sector
- Identifying and understanding sources of finance, including both equity and debt
- Communicating and discussing findings with stakeholders
Upcoming Project Finance Courses