Utilities are constantly under pressure to reduce costs, improve service delivery, and expand capacity. To do so, requires focused attention on financial, managerial, and technology planning within the utility management team. It also requires skills in communication to an often not-so-friendly media and public-at-large.
To address the challenges of managing a “competitive” utility, IP3 provides a suite of classroom and online courses.
Key training areas for utilities include:
- Restructuring, commercializing, and corporatizing utilities
- Corporate governance planning and implementation
- Utility financial management, budgeting and investment planning
- Customer service and stakeholder communication strategies
- Employee redeployment and workforce productivity
- E-government and IT solutions to expand and improve services
- Mergers and acquisition planning
Sectors include: energy & electricity, water & waste water, transportation (roads, airports, ports, and rail), telecommunications, education, health, and municipal services
Please click for a current listing of upcoming Utility Management courses