Group Interactive, Self-Paced, and Webinar Training Course Delivery
IP3 offers three ways to take online training- through group interactive courses, self-paced courses, and webinars. Each delivery method offers unparalleled quality, convenience, and a cost-effective option for the busy professional. To participate in an online course, all you need is an Internet connection and understand basic Internet functionality. All of the course materials are available “24/7,” so you can access your material, download documents as you desire, and complete your assignments on your schedule. It’s that easy!
All of IP3 online courses earn you accredited continuing education units (CEUs) and, for those in the engineering profession in the United States, professional development hours (PDHs).
Group Interactive Online Training Courses
IP3’s signature group interactive online courses are three or six weeks in length and consist of weekly module assignments. An important benefit of our group interactive online courses is the ability to collaborate and interact with fellow participants worldwide as well as our course facilitator and ICT support in easy-to-use discussion boards, e-mail, and chat room communication tools. Each module consists of weekly activities, including:
- Reviewing topical content-rich documents and reference materials, case studies, simulation exercises and completing brief written assignments
- Interacting and collaborating on assignments with other participants and the course facilitator via discussion boards, email, and chat rooms
- Developing a comprehensive Strategic Action Plan for yourself and your organization with weekly feedback and guidance from the course facilitator and other participants
The approximate time commitment is 6 – 10 hours per module/per week.
Participants who complete the requirements of a group interactive online course receive a Certificate of Achievement and earn between 3.0 and 6.0 CEUs and 30 – 60 PDHs depending on the length of the particular course.
Self-Paced Online Training Courses
For those who would rather work completely on their own schedule and at their own pace, IP3 offers self-paced online training courses. These courses consist of three modules with the following requirements in each module:
- Reading and reviewing the module topic documents and the linked reference materials
- Reviewing a power point presentation accompanied by an approximate one hour audio presentation by the course instructor.
- Taking a multiple-choice assessment at the conclusion of each module.
- Completing a final multiple-choice assessment at the conclusion of all three modules
ICT and technical content assistance is available via email and other communication tools.
The approximate time commitment is 20 hours total for the entire course.
Participants who complete the requirements of a self-paced online course will receive a Certificate of Achievement and earn 2.0 CEUs and 20 PDHs.
Webinar Training Courses
A Webinar is a course provided in real time over the Internet. A key feature of a Webinar is its interactive elements -- the ability to give, receive and discuss information with both the presenters and fellow participants. IP3’s webinar activities for attending participants consist of the following:
- Pre-Webinar reading of approximately two hours on the webinar topic
- Participating in the live two-hour Webinar course, led by 2 – 3 industry professionals. Power point presentations and live audio are the primary presentation drivers, with opportunities to exchange information with the instructors and fellow participants
- Completing a multiple-choice assessment at the completion of the Webinar.
The approximate time commitment is 5 hours total for the entire webinar training course.
Participants who complete the requirements of a Webinar training course will receive a Certificate of Achievement and earn .5 CEUs and 5 PDHs.
IP3’s Learning Management System (LMS) – A Focus to the Future
All of IP3’s online courses are managed through our learning management system (LMS), Moodle. This award winning LMS contains all course documents, provides opportunities for communications, and contains all relevant course exams. Once enrolled into a course, a user name and password will be provided to the participant to access all course materials.
Need help? IP3 provide help desk access to our ICT department and course facilitators for any questions.
IP3 Online Courses offer prospective participants a cost-effective and high retention learning environment that focuses on convenience and quality delivery.
Please click for a current listing of upcoming Online Training courses